- He caught her hand again. "I'll keep wearing this if you'll wear your jewelry." He offered.
- "So...we become each other's slaves?"
- "And why not?" He quirked an eyebrow. "Besides..." He tapped the collar. "This isn't a slave collar."
- "It's closer to a pet collar, true..." She admitted, thinking back on a certain chapter of Awaiting Summons.
- "At least it doesn't look like that dog collar that Yugi wears..." Seto muttered.
- "Seto..." Theoris groaned as she moved to plant her face into a pillow, the mood ruined on her end and with little chance of being salvaged.
Now...To be fair, he does manage to save the moment before it becomes a total trainwreck. I just wanted to share this bit because I can see this actually happening. XD